Cambridge Silversmith Flatware company

Apr 21, 2008

I received a beautiful set of Cambridge Silversmith Flatware for Christmas.After 1 month it was full of ugly stains and rust spots.

Shopko would not take it back, so I decided to call the company. I got a very rude lady named Maryanne. They did agree to send me another set. After washing just the knives once - the same spots occured.

I went online and discovered numerous reviews for this company with the same complaint as I had.

DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!They will not refund you, they will only keep sending you more silverware that will rust.

6248f0a
Review #118624
2.5
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Cambridge Silversmith Flatware?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Sue

Jun 23, 2012

I also purchaqsed new flatware. within 2 wks. i was seeing rust spots on it. Mine is combination of shine and satin look. I am very disappointed, too, as I have also waited to purchase due too budget. I used an Oneida set for 18 yrs, and it looks better than my brand new set. I will never cambridge products again, and will also tell others not to.

Gina

Sep 07, 2011

I wish I did my homework before purchasing my Cambridge flatware. I have only had it a few days and it has spots and rust on it. It is terrible that they rip off the consumer so badly. I have waited for years to be able to afford to purchase new silverware, as this small simple thing is a big deal for my tight budget. I am sorely dissapointed.

mary ann Q

Apr 06, 2011

:cry I wish I have read this about cambridge flatware. I also have same problem.

Nov 11, 2010

Wow!! I am having the same issues. I am sorry that I bought this silverware from the Cambrige company. The rust spots after washing the silverware is not acceptable. They should take this product off the market. Its going in the trash. I will never buy Cambridge products again.Who wants to eat with silverware with rust spots, It sounds unhealthy.

Karin

Nov 06, 2010

I have the same problem,with this set of flatware, mine has a satin finish, it was to be a repacement for the set I have used
for over 30 years. I'm glad I didn't get rid of it.

Nancy

Jun 19, 2010

I also purchased their flatware and I am also having the same issues. Rust spots and other spots. I purchased flatware from Fingerhut over 25 years ago and never had a problem should of stuck with them.

Elgie

Feb 27, 2010

I also received a set of cambridge stainless flatware. After 2 weeks it has stains and rust spots. But the worst was my daughter-in-law was over for breakfasts and actually was cut by my silverware. The stainless coating is coming of and The piece had a sharp edge on the back of the handle. Cut the palm of her hand . I do not want a replacement. Never will buy cambridge again.There warranty is a joke.

Samantha

Aug 08, 2008 Rosebank, Western Cape

I purchased flatware from Linens and Things made by Cambridge that after one wash have rust and spots. I had to use a brillo pad to remove the rust. I have never had this happen with any other flatware I have purchased. Since I only recently purchased mine I am going to try going to the store and get a refund.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cambridge Silversmith Flatware.
Filing a new complaint about
×