Cambridge Silversmith Flatware company
I received a beautiful set of Cambridge Silversmith Flatware for Christmas.After 1 month it was full of ugly stains and rust spots.
Shopko would not take it back, so I decided to call the company. I got a very rude lady named Maryanne. They did agree to send me another set. After washing just the knives once - the same spots occured.
I went online and discovered numerous reviews for this company with the same complaint as I had.
DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!They will not refund you, they will only keep sending you more silverware that will rust.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I used Bookit.com to book our all inclusive honeymoon vacation with round trip airport transfers to Cancun in October of 2015. We booked at the Golden Parnassus resort 1/28/2016-2/4/2016. Two..."
- "Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed. The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had..."
- "I ordered the "I don't need therapy all I need is to listen to Ry Cooder" sweatshirt because the design was cool and I love Ry Cooder. The shirt..."
- "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."