Cambridge Silversmith Flatware company
I received a beautiful set of Cambridge Silversmith Flatware for Christmas.After 1 month it was full of ugly stains and rust spots.
Shopko would not take it back, so I decided to call the company. I got a very rude lady named Maryanne. They did agree to send me another set. After washing just the knives once - the same spots occured.
I went online and discovered numerous reviews for this company with the same complaint as I had.
DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!They will not refund you, they will only keep sending you more silverware that will rust.review #118624
You may also like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "Looks like they are cutting their grilled chicken in half now. Is this something new? I will add my 2 pictures which show someone either at McDonald's..."
- "I came into a location to have my summer wheels/tired put on. Lucas Rosten, Senior assistant manager, informed me that since one of the tires has wear, he had..."
- "I recently purchased the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish in 3 colors with the top coat and I can tell you that it is not the product that they..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."