I received a beautiful set of Cambridge Silversmith Flatware for Christmas.After 1 month it was full of ugly stains and rust spots.
Shopko would not take it back, so I decided to call the company. I got a very rude lady named Maryanne. They did agree to send me another set. After washing just the knives once - the same spots occured.
I went online and discovered numerous reviews for this company with the same complaint as I had.
DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!They will not refund you, they will only keep sending you more silverware that will rust.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair. Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice. After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two..."
- "We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."